Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Choir meets Video Games

This website currently came to my attention through random searches during boredom. The University of Wisconsin has an a cappella ensemble known as Redefined whose recent performances include aNintendo Medley. The chorus is excellent on its own, but the staging is the one element that holds your attention.

I would post a video here, but alas, I'm not that computer savvy just yet. So, follow the link!

Nintendo Medley

I've also listed the pieces included in the medley below. I do owe credit elsewhere for this listing, but the internet being as it is, I don't know to whom.

Mario Bros. "Flag/Stage Clear"
Super Mario Bros. Main Theme
Dr. Mario
Mario Bros. 3
Mario Bros. "Star"
Tetris
Mortal Kombat
Mario Bros. "Dungeon"
The Legend of Zelda
Mario Bros. "Game Over"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was too funny!!

Rai