Saturday, July 08, 2006

Survey Says

I promise that a real post is coming soon.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Sarah Paulette
Birthday:November 13
Birthplace:Norfolk
Current Location:in the middle of a whole lot of tobacco and cotton fields
Eye Color:hazel? they change a lot
Hair Color:brown
Height:5 foot 2 inches
Right Handed or Left Handed:ambidextrous although the left hand lost a few points in the arthritis war
Your Heritage:very Italian with a little French, Irish and German mixed in
The Shoes You Wore Today:sneakers
Your Weakness:wouldn't you like to know
Your Fears:didn't I just answer this?
Your Perfect Pizza:I'm not picky, just not disgustingly greasy
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:um....graduate?
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:I don't think I use it enough to overuse a phrase - maybe Hey! how are you?
Thoughts First Waking Up:fuck, I have to work at @@@@ again
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:when rehearsal is over
Your Most Missed Memory:but if I missed it, how can it be a memory?
Pepsi or Coke:is there a difference?
MacDonalds or Burger King:::remembers the bone she found in the chicken:: Neither!
Single or Group Dates:both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:neither, I like the real, brew-it-yourself tea especially white, rooibos, and peppermint
Chocolate or Vanilla:as long as its sweet
Cappuccino or Coffee:tiramisu
Do you Smoke:nope
Do you Swear:::laughs::
Do you Sing:I try
Do you Shower Daily:yup
Have you Been in Love:I thought I was a few times - but I guess the answer's no
Do you want to go to College:I want to get out
Do you want to get Married:sure, if I can find a straight, mildly intelligent guy without a girlfriend
Do you belive in yourself:that's what I tell myself
Do you get Motion Sickness:not unless I'm reading in the car
Do you think you are Attractive:not when I played the crazy lady in Crucible - I think I looked scary
Are you a Health Freak:as a singer, I would answer yes, but I would be lying
Do you get along with your Parents:sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms:very much
Do you play an Instrument:I sing and play the piano - there's a whole bunch of others I had to learn, but sucked at
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
In the past month have you gone on a Date:I don't think the lunches with gay/ taken men count
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I actually don't like Oreos, blasphemy, I know
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:I don't think so
In the past month have you been on Stage:would have liked to have been
In the past month have you been Dumped:this is the great thing about being single
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:the show? maybe
Ever been Drunk:no although I've been told that large quantities of caffinee work just as well for me
Ever been called a Tease:not to my face
Ever been Beaten up:not physically
Ever Shoplifted:wanted to? yes - actually do it? no
How do you want to Die:differently than all the stereotypical ways I do on stage
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:an opera singer would be nice
What country would you most like to Visit:anywhere but here
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:as long as they're looking at my face
Favourite Hair Color:clean
Short or Long Hair:if I can see you're face, you're ok
Height:taller than me
Weight:healthy
Best Clothing Style:for me? or is this still about the boy?
Number of Drugs I have taken:lots - legally, of course
Number of CDs I own:I lost track a long time ago
Number of Piercings:3 in my ears
Number of Tattoos:I had temporary tattoos as a kid
Number of things in my Past I Regret:fuck

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: